Perfect Pairs Blackjack Variations: Hands for Winning
If you look for an easy but interesting blackjack variation to play, it is a high time for you to try Perfect Pairs Blackjack: it does not actually differ much from a traditional blackjack though gives more chances to win thanks to some additional bets and payouts.
The difference between a conventional blackjack and Perfect Pairs is the following: a gambler has an opportunity to make one additional bet on the fact s/he will have his/her 2 initial cards being THE PAIR. If this bet wins, a gambler gets some more payouts; if not - continue his/her playing with his original bet.
How to Play
The objective and basic rules of Perfect Pairs are the same with a traditional blackjack; it also has some additional rules from such a blackjack game as Vegas Strip Blackjack. Anyway, thanks to its rules difference, Perfect Pairs Blackjack is called to be the unique blackjack variation which has a lot of admirers all over the world.
The main aspects of Perfect Pairs Blackjack are given below:
- The game is played with 4 or 6 decks of cards.
- All bets, including a perfect pairs bet, should be made before the cards are dealt.
- Points got out of your initial hand is Blackjack, and it makes you being the automatic winner.
- If your two initial cards are A PAIR ( two 9's or two 10's for example) your perfect pair wins and you get additional payout depending on the type of this pair of cards:
Mixed pair (2 cards of the same value but different color and suits) is paid as 6:1
Colored pair (2 cards of the same color but different suits) is paid as 12:1
Perfect Pair (2 cards of the same color and the same suit) is paid as 25:1
- You are welcome to split your pair, double down only once during the game.
- A dealer has to hit Soft 17.
As well as any other blackjack variation, Perfect Pairs Blackjack provides its own strategy for players to have more chances for winning.